At CNPS, our vision is focused ahead of the current state of the oil and gas industry. By the year 2035, we hope to achieve and even exceed total sales of 2 billion Yuan and a profit margin of over 15% increase. We aim to become one of China’s most prominent energy equipment bench marking companies and ensure that our partners also grow with us to greater heights.
We believe that values serve as essential guiding principles in any endeavor. We will share some of our core values that are upheld at CNPS:
• Integrity: it is an integral part of our company.
• Dedication: dedication produces consistent results.
• Excellence: we make a continuous effort to perfect our company standards.
• Uniqueness: exceptional services and quality equipment are compulsory.
• Honesty: this is our policy, what we promise is what we deliver.
• Altruism: we love to see others happy, and this is what brings our happiness.
The world is evolving, and so are we. At CNPS, we continuously adapt to changes in the oil and gas industry. As the latest innovations in procedures and equipment are introduced on the scene, we also invest in applying these new technologies into our company. Our team is thoroughly grounded in research on the ways we can serve you better.
CNPS focuses on some key areas to improve our service. These research areas are listed below:
Behind every successful company is a team of exceptional leaders, and CNPS is not excluded. The individuals behind our company’s success are:
1) Mr. Kenny Wei: he is the CEO and Founder of CNPS. With over 5 years of experience in Petroleum Services Engineering in the Oil & Gas industry and more than 3 years experience in operations and managing among many other skills, Mr. Wei has acquired sufficient knowledge to lead this great team to success.
2) Nichel M.Petercomb: he is the President of CNPS and is responsible for the strategic leadership of the company. This involves establishing long-term goals, practical strategies, policies, evaluation of the company’s fiscal function, and performance.
3) Ms. Ruby Asong: she is a Team Leader at CNPS, who is responsible for providing direction and instructions to staff. She is dedicated to guiding and motivating team members to achieve a specific goal.
4) Ms. Doris Wong: is a Project Manager at CNPS. He has acquired over 11 years of executive leadership experience and is tasked with the overall responsibility of successful initiation, planning, and execution of projects.