Blast joints are heavy wall tubular accessories that are typically run in sections of the string design where oil or gas returns in the tubing will encounter turbulence. They provide an increased wall thickness to prevent failures caused by turbulent erosion in the ID of the tubing.
Features & Benefits
- Generally 10′ and 20′ lengths, also available in meters.
- Premium, semi-premium, and API connections available.
- Pin-by-pin and box-by-box options.
- Tailored to string design.
- Wear resistance, erosion and corrosion protection coatings available.
1. API tubing ,2 3/8″ (60.3mm), OD 3.062″(77.77mm),ID 1.995in (50.67mm);
2. API tubing ,2 7/8″ (73mm), OD 3.688″(93.68mm),ID 2.441in (62.00mm);
3. API tubing ,3 1/2″ (88.9mm), OD 4.500″(114.3mm),ID 2.992in (76.00mm);
4. API tubing ,4.00″ (101.6mm), OD 5.000″(127.0mm),ID 3.476in (88.29mm);
5. API tubing ,4 1/2″ (114.3mm), OD5.500″(139.70mm),ID 3.958in (100.53mm);