1 Working principle
CNPS-DNJ AC/DC dual-purpose electric torque sensor transmitter AC and DC rated input 1000A ~ 2000A, rated output DC DC0~5v or DC0~20mA or 4~20mA. As the isolated AC and DC current of the main loop system of 1200v and below, the working power supply DC±12V～±15V or single power supply +12 V ~+24V, measuring bandwidth DC~20HZ, measuring arbitrary waveform, the maximum power consumption is +40mA, -20mA , response time ≤ 300ms, measuring aperture ¢ 50mm, output can provide standard DC current signal for long distance transmission.
The clamp type is easy to install, and it is not necessary to remove the bus bar. In special cases, it can be installed online without power failure.
- Terminal wiring is easy to install ·Insulation of primary and secondary sides
- The true rms conversion (TRMS) is used for AC measurement, and it can also be used in the case of waveform distortion.
Guaranteed measurement accuracy · Excellent long-term stability without cumulative error
- Good temperature characteristics (≤0.04%°C)·Overload capacity is 10 times of rated value
- Highly reliable MTBF: 2 x 104 hours · Fully enclosed for use in harsh environments
- Thin-thin design, small size, light weight ·Complete magnetic circuit protection
- Superior performance / price ratio · Advanced SMT surface mounting technology
3 Application field
Widely used in oil field and power system microcomputer monitoring, AC frequency converter, new inverter, rectifier, welding equipment, safety power supply, railway signal monitoring, CNC machine tools, railway trams, trolley buses, industrial automation control, industrial and mining enterprises Automation and many other areas, as well as non-contact measurement of current.
4 Electrical parameters
|Rated input current||IPN||AC+DC 1000A|
|Bias||Vin=0||≤0.6% Rated output|
|Working power supply||VC||DC+4.8V|
|Measurement bandwidth||f||DC～20 KHZ|
|Measuring waveform||Any Wave|
|Insulation withstand voltage||Vd||AC3KV/50HZ/1min|
|Storage ambient temperature||TS||-25℃~+85℃|