Using the fluid fluid continuity principle and the Bob’s effort equation, as well as the analysis of the baffle force, the flow relationship between the flow and the sensor baffle can be obtained. The flow sensor cylinder shroud has a proximity sensor and a front end curved test board. The change in distance between the two linearly reflects the angular displacement of the baffle to measure the relative change in fluid flow. The current transmitting unit is added to the proximity sensor in the current type flow sensor to make the output a 4-20 MA current amount.
This product uses a proximity sensor transmitter to replace the traditional potentiometer sensor, and replaces the contact measurement with non-contact measurement, which overcomes the damage caused by the long-term repeated back and forth sliding wear of the potentiometer sensor, thereby greatly improving the accuracy of the flow sensor. And service life.
1, working temperature: -20—+80 °C
2, the baffle angle: 0-45 ° C
- Current output for current sensor: 4-20Ma
4, current sensor power supply voltage: 10-24VDC
5, measurement range: change the weight of the weight on the baffle to change the range, no absolute calibration
External wiring is: red: power positive (10-24 VDC) black: signal positive shielded wire: outer casing shield.
Installation and use methods and precautions
- This sensor is compatible with the replacement of the same type of mud flow sensor.
- The sensor design has been applied to different rigs and different size outlet pipelines. The relative position of the baffle installation can be moved up and down, the screw holes can be installed in a wrong position, and the baffles are opened to facilitate the adjustment as needed.
3, the sensor is equipped with two kinds of weighting blocks, the field is free to choose according to different situations, can be used alone or in two.
- The sensor can weld the fixing frame attached to the sensor to the outlet line of the appropriate slot, and then fix the sensor to the frame by bolts. It can also be fixed in the mud groove at the mud outlet by the fixing frame. The intrusion depth of the board is not to be retarded by the grit, and after installation, the baffle should be inspected to freely oscillate in the space inside the tube and not in contact with the inside of the line.
- At the sensor installation, it should be noted that there is enough slope to prevent the accumulation of grit, which causes the sensor output signal to be inaccurate.
- When the mud adheres to the moving parts on the sensor, it should be cleaned in time to ensure reliable and accurate operation of the sensor.
- The laying of the erected cable is based on the principle of not hindering the on-site operation of the well site staff and being difficult to bump, damage, and erect safely and reliably.
- The current type sensor is equipped with a proximity sensor transmitter in the sealed junction box. The zero point and full scale have been adjusted before leaving the factory. Please consult the professional if necessary.
Fault phenomenon and on-site processing methods
- If the flow sensor is in normal use and there is no signal output, check whether the added cable is open or shorted.
2 If the baffle has a stuck phenomenon and does not change the angle, the upper stainless steel cover should be disassembled, the internal mechanical parts should be inspected, and after the mechanical transmission failure is eliminated, the lubricating oil should be added to the moving mechanical parts.
- How to replace the proximity sensor
Open the shield and remove the proximity sensor for testing:
Connect a power supply to the front of the sensor as shown in Figure 1. When the proximity distance between the two is 3-8mm, the sensor output should be 4-20MA, otherwise replace the new proximity sensor.